Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lantus Insulin Web Site

In my previous post I had mentioned a new Insulin I was told about from my doctor, called Lantus Insulin. While, I have no used this insulin myself, I look to explore it for my blog readers.

Here is the official web site for Lantus Insulin:
Lantus Insulin Web Site

And within their site you will find information to Learn about Insulin and how it affects blood sugar levels. Here is the subsection in their site:
http://www.lantus.com/consumer/learn_about_insulin.do

Hope it helps you explore Lantus insulin, while I myself take the time to learn about this type of Insulin, and what benefits it may have for myself.

Regards,
Michael Kralj
Domain Forwarding available through Domains at Retail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. The content of this site is for informational purposes only and for Canadian residents. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician for any questions you may have. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.